In this time of crisis, it is quite difficult to find a job outside the home, but there is a technological side that can make our lives easier and increase our income.
Here are a few premieres that are a real boom at this time
Answered 2 years ago
To earn money from home, become a VA. Send emails for people, be a publicist, build a website, just work on people's businesses. Alleviate the stress they are under and you will be paid. I recommend finding what you're exceptional at, and the monetize that.
Answered 2 years ago
Earning from different platform is possible.
I covered WhatsApp in this topic.
How to earn money through WhatsApp online
Although WhatsApp itself doesn’t allow ads or commercial transactions, still there are plenty of ways to take advantage of its uniSocial media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin have become a way of life in present times. One can’t imagine one’s day-to-day life without the presence of these platforms. The first thing in the morning that pretty much everyone does is checking notifications on his/her subscribed social media platforms, and keeps doing this at regular intervals throughout the day till one sleeps in the night. With the user engagement on these platforms at these escalated levels, the natural question is: Can these interactions be monetized? For example, Facebook video creators could earn from ad revenues, and similar is the case with Youtube content creators. While WhatsApp itself doesn’t allow ads or commercial transactions, there are still plenty of ways to take advantage of its unique format and earn small sums of money here and there. Following are the few ways you can look out to earn through using WhatsApp:
1. Viral content
There are millions of websites on the Internet flooded with articles, ads and contents. There is a way to earn money by sharing that useful content with your contacts on WhatsApp. When it comes to this method, it is all about using paid URL shortening services such as Shorte.st, etc. Such paid URL shortening services allow users to shorten links to various web properties using their site. And for each click the new, shortened link gets, the user will be paid a certain amount of money!
So, follow these steps and start making money online using Whatsapp: Once you register and explore exciting materials such as articles, news, and viral videos, people usually like such contents and love to click on such links.
1) Visit URL-shortening websites (for example, shorte.st)
2) Register using your email or log in with Facebook
3) Get the URL of any article/ web page you want to share with your WhatsApp friends. Paste on the site and click on ‘SHORTEN URL’.
4) Now copy the shortened URL.
5) Send this URL to as many WhatsApp contacts of yours as you can
6) The more people click on the link to read the content, the more money you earn.
2. Affiliate System (Selling your Product or that of Third Parties)
Affiliate marketing is a platform where you promote a specific product on behalf of a company. For example, Amazon is one of the best affiliate marketing platforms. In affiliate marketing, you can get a commission that is dependent upon the product, which you have to sell. You have to choose the product you want to promote. After settling for one, get your affiliate URL and start promoting it on WhatsApp by sharing the link with your contacts and connected groups. In addition to Amazon, there are several other reputed sites that offer affiliate marketing plans.
3. Using PPD networks
Basically, as per PPD (Pay Per Download) network norms, you will be paid if users download your uploaded files. For example, you can go for openload.com among other PPD websites. Openload is one of the best PPD websites across the globe as it gives higher payouts and is quite easy to sign up and get started. Here you have to upload all the movies, images, songs, and other interesting videos, share the link with your WhatsApp contact, on Facebook, and so on. When your uploaded files are downloaded from the link, you are paid for that. For every download, you obtain some money, but money may vary as per download capacity.
4. Promoting Applications (Apps)
This option is unique in its way because here you don’t get direct money, but you can get some free stuff such as free recharge, Paytm cash, etc. For instant recharge, you can use some other apps such as task bucks, earn talk time, ladoo etc. So if you really want free recharge you have to share the referral link with your WhatsApp contact.
5. Other Ways
Apart from the above-mentioned ways, if you are running a business you can use WhatsApp to promote, market your products and services that help to increase your income. You can offer your services directly using the app’s file sharing features to send out promotional graphics, videos and other assorted media. You can link to your website and create a custom signature for your messages that includes a link to your website or social media profiles. You can host an e-conference or a seminar by expressing your ideas on a larger stage using WhatsApp’s group video call feature. Also, you can provide live customer support on WhatsApp.
Thus, there are multiple ways where your time spends on WhatsApp can be monetized, if you have an existing business. WhatsApp is a great tool for sales and marketing initiatives. On the other hand, if you are an active user with an extensive network, you can effectively leverage them by sharing content. It should be remembered that the sharing should be balanced and it should not be constituted as spamming by your contacts because in that case people would stop taking your opinion or effort seriously.
Answered 2 years ago
There are tons of ways. Assuming that you are asking how to earn money from home, I can only assume you want to make money online using the internet.
One of the easiest ways is to start offering services on Fiverr. You can create a gig for free and begin providing services and getting paid for them. If there is anything you are skilled at you can attempt to sell it on Fiverr.
Affiliate marketing is also an option although it takes real work to make money along with being in it for the long run. I can answer this confidently because I am an affiliate.
You may have to learn a new skill if you don't currently possess any skills that you can monetize. Luckily thanks to the internet, websites like YouTube are goldmines of information. I myself have a playlist on my YouTube channel on how to start a website design agency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kw_oXfHKeQ&list=PL4U8Oj1w4tM3whmT7UnP35r9l_MVJK03n
Honest short answer to this question is this: Pick something you know you can stick with, take this seriously (because making REAL money online will require starting a REAL business of some kind), and go with it for the win.
Answered 2 years ago
There's a lot of ways to earn money from home: Creating a course, offering freelancer services, affiliates, streaming, etc.
The best way I found have been to build my eCommerce business. I started part time while I was working at a golf club, and eventually started making a few hundred $ per day in profit with my store. It was enough to stop working at the golf and focus all my time and effort on my store. Since then I was able to build a team of freelancer to help manage the day to day operations so I can reduce my hours while increasing the income.
Feel free to book a call with me if you want to learn how to get started with eCommerce & Shopify in 2020: https://clarity.fm/xavier-cl
Answered 2 years ago
there are lots of ways to earn money online and from your home too I have pretty good website for you where you can work from home.
if you want some passive income then go for
where you can earn 3$ per hour by just listen songs on radio.
Answered 2 years ago
To earn money from home, these are few ways:
1. Social Media Moderators: If you have basic social media skills and good people skills, this is an easy gig and usually comes with flexible hours. Available wherever you are in the world. Beyond social media, moderators are also needed to monitor comments and questions on blogs, forums, and chat rooms. The services that hire remote moderators are as follows:
a. The Social Element
b. Crisp Thinking
d. Mod Squad
2. Focus Groups: Focus groups are different from surveys in that they are much more in-depth, often require in-person or at least phone/webcam participation and as a result, also pay much better. Here is a list of some reputable market research companies with active focus groups:
b. 20/20 Research
e. Brand Institute
f. Nichols Research
g. Alder Weiner Research
h. Atkins Research Global
3. Microtasking: Microtask platforms connect companies who need small tasks completed so-called” Short Task”-with remote freelance workers who can perform them whenever they have some free time. Pay is not great, but they are easy to do on the side, even on a lunch break and are sometimes quite fun. These are the best-known platforms:
a. Amazon Mechanical Turk
b. Figure Eight
e. Field Agent
4. Test Websites and Apps: Website or App testing is an easy way to make some extra money. No special skill is required. You just need a computer or smartphone with an in-built microphone, and you are good to go. The process is simple: You signup, take a short test and answer a few questions. That way the platforms can match you with the required target audience for each test. Here are some of the well-known options:
a. User testing
f. What UsersDo
5. Virtual Chat Agent: Chat support positions are extremely popular, so competition is high. You need fast typing skills and excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The following companies offer chat support positions:
b. The Chat Shop
6. Simple Online Research: Without special expertise, you can earn extra cash with basic research gigs. Some notable among them are:
a. Hobby Jam
b. IT-Boss Research
c. JBS Court Research Services
7. Paid Surveys: Paid surveys will not replace a full-time job but can be nice extra income stream-and fun to do. Most surveys are paid with either gift cards to top retailers or “PayPal cash”, meaning your earnings will be sent to your PayPal account. Here are some of the better-known survey companies:
a. Vindale Research
d. Opinion Outpost
f. American Consumer Opinion
h. One opinion
8. Data Entry: Data Entry is offered on micro tasking platforms, so there is some overlap, but here are a few companies that are more specialized on it. The notable companies that offer these services are:
a. The Smart Crowd
c. Cass Information Systems
9. Movie Captioner & Transcriptions: “Captions” are the black subtitles at the bottom of your TV screen that come on when you mute the sound. Someone obviously needs to write them and if you are a fast and accurate typist, this could be you.
10. Transcriptions: Transcriptions falls into three different groups: General Transcription, Legal Transcription and Medical Transcription. You obviously need fast, accurate typing skills and a fast, reliable internet connection. In addition, Express Scribe Software can help make the transcriptions process a lot faster and easier and eliminate the use of mouse.
The following companies hire newbies with no experience though they will usually do an evaluation test. The list of the companies are as follows:
e. Accutran Global
f. Casting Words
j. Hollywood Transcriptions
11. Proofreading: If you have excellent grammar and punctuation, and an eye for detail, you start a proofreading career by offering your services to self-publishing authors, which is a booming industry. The following sites work with freelancer proof-readers:
d. Proofreading Services
12. Virtual Assistant: Becoming a “Virtual Assistant (VA)” is one of the easiest entries into the world of home-based jobs and business options, because almost any skill can be monetized as a VA.
To get started, you can apply to any of the below agencies to get placed on current jobs:
a. Fancy Hands
b. Virtual Gal Friday
c. VA Sumo
e. StartUps Co.
f. 99 Dollar Social
13. Virtual Expert: If you can prove your expertise in a specific area, you can work for several online platforms answering customer questions and completing research assignments. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. Ask Wonder
b. Just Answer
14. Virtual Consultant: Freelance consulting gigs can be highly lucrative, and the below platforms connect virtual experts with companies around the world. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. On Frontiers
c. Internal Consulting
15. Virtual Teacher: Whatever expertise you have, you can now teach it online to almost anyone in the world courtesy of the internet. The following allow you to list yourself, set your own schedule and fees, and start earning money as a virtual teacher. The following will be able to help:
16. Translation: If you are fluent in another language-in, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian or Chinese-you will find plenty of translator gigs. Jobs could be in Customer service, transcriptions or working as an interpreter. Here is a list of translation agencies:
b. Argos Multilingual
d. Tele Language
17. Virtual Academic Tutor: Remote academic tutoring and test prep gigs are available at the following companies, but they require college degree and teaching certifications:
e. Study Pool
f. Yup Tutoring
18. Academic Test Scorer: Another goodie you can do via courtesy of the internet, but it requires college degree for consideration. You can apply to these companies:
c. Measurement Inc
19. Virtual English Tutor: Staying with the English as a 2nd Language theme, you can also teach English online. It is an industry that has exploded over the last few years, especially based in China. Here are the best-known companies to apply:
20. Pro Virtual Researcher: There are many ways to get paid for online research, both for simple tasks that only take a few minutes to complete all the way up to professional level research assignments.
a. First Quarter Finance
D. Ask Wonder
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered a year ago
I earn money from online games, I like to play, my number one is french roulette, we some of the time get along with companions following a dedicated week and play with a glass of bourbon. However, presently I just play online in light of the pandemic, I have been picking the webpage for the game for quite a while frame, the main thing for me is high store and withdrawal limits, so I picked https://www.9winz.com/french-roulette. I encourage you to draw your consideration.
Answered a year ago