To launch an efficient online equipment rental marketplace the best option is to connect with a development companyor rental marketplace that specialises solution providers.
There are a number of specialised software solutions to set up an equipment rental marketplace. Yo!Rent is one such rental marketplace solution that can help you launch an online equipment rental marketplace.
Considering the fact that it is a rental business specialised solution it offers must-have features like
- Multi-Vendor Functionality
- Powerful Mobile Apps
- Renting & Selling Option
- Real-Time Stock Availability
- IntuitiveUX design
- Customizable System
- Multiple Revenue Channels
- Smart-Review Management
- In-Built Analysis & Reporting
If you are looking for any software that can help you develop an efficient online equipment rental marketplace I would recommend Yo!Rent (https://www.yo-rent.com/?=pc ) as it is a market-ready solution, specially designed for rental business, offers customizations, no recurring charges and you can rent as well as sell some on this platform.
To gain some valuable insight about the equipmental business, recent innovations, key features, business model and key differentators I recomment you to go through the shared article that will help you understand the equipmental business better ( https://www.fatbit.com/fab/online-heavy-equipment-rental-marketplace-innovation/?=pc )
First of all: good luck.
Second, I think you need to be a little more specific in what type of help you need. I am more than happy to schedule a call and give you some advice for the initial stages, but you should try focus what exactly you need help with.
A few general pointers for now:
1. First check if there is a need for such a service (see my answer about idea validation here: https://clarity.fm/questions/6423/how-do-you-do-market-research)
2. Once you have the construction equipment (or a general agreement with other companies who will provide the equipment), create a website using one of the free website creation platforms like Wix, Wordpress, Weebly and others.
3. Launch a mini-marketing campaign to see how people are responding.
4. Reach conclusions from the above, try and improve what needs to be improved (website, landing page, ads etc...) and then repeat marketing campaign.
I've successfully helped over 396 entrepreneurs, startups and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. After scheduling a call, please send me some background information so that I can prepare in advance - thus giving you maximum value for your money. Take a look at my reviews: https://clarity.fm/assafben-david