Best Merchant Accounts for Terminated Merchant Files:
1. PaymentCloud: Payment Cloud is a good option for TMF/MATCH merchants in all industries. Payment Cloud provides a dedicated account rep to all new merchants for the life of the account. The BBB does not maintain a profile for Payment Cloud currently, but CPO gives the company an “A”.
2. eMerchantBroker: EMerchantBroker. Com is a Los Angeles, California-based company that offers high risk e-commerce processing solutions including TMF/MATCH merchant accounts. The company’s products include ACH processing, an online payment gateway, merchant cash advance, and a chargeback management system to help merchants dispute and resolve chargeback claims.
3. Host Merchant Services: Host Merchant Services is a Newark, Delaware-based merchant account provider that can provide merchant accounts for previously terminated merchants. Host Merchant Services specializes in e-commerce businesses and provides a free website and email address to interested merchants. Host Merchant Services has received only positive feedback on public forums, with most reviewers singling out the company’s customer service for praise.
4. Durango Merchant Services: Durango Merchant Services is a well-established high-risk payment processor headquartered in Durango, Colorado. Durango can supply processing for TMF businesses and offers a wide range of services including an online payment gateway with QuickBooks integration, POS equipment, electronic check processing, and offshore banking partnerships. Durango has received overwhelmingly positive feedback about its sales and support team and offers custom pricing depending on a merchant’s business type.
5. Vantage Payments: Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, Vantage Payments is a merchant account provider that can provide both domestic and offshore merchant accounts for TMF/MATCH merchants. Vantage is a good option for TMF merchants operating in high risk industries.
6. Instabill: Instabill is a good fit for TMF merchants with limited or no processing history and high chargeback ratios. Instabill customizes its pricing depending on each merchant’s size, business type, and processing history.
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 3 years ago
It challenging to obtain a merchant account for
your business which is being placed on the TMF(Terminated Merchant File) watch list. But here are some suggestions you can consider to get a merchant account: 1)Engage a payment processing consultant or agent 2)Provide comprehensive documentation 3)Seek specialized high-risk merchant account providers 4)Improve your business practices
Answered 5 months ago