Getting EINs for the foreign-owned LLCs

Hello, I'm looking for a pro to file e-file EIN applications for the LLCs owned by the foreigners (non-US residents). The proces itselt is smooth and easy but our clients have no SSN or ITIN which makes them unable to do it by themselves. Since our firm is swamped with other business services for them we need to hire an outsourcer. Please send your quotes per single filing.


No need for a "Pro".

Just call the IRS + ask for an EIN to be assigned.

If your business entity qualifies for an EIN, the IRS will assign you one.

If you do hire a Pro, the cost for their service should be $0, or billing for the number of minutes they're on the phone with the IRS to freely assign an EIN.

Answered 4 years ago

If the LLC is owned by a nonresident individual or foreign entity, the SS-4 application must be submitted via Fax or paper filed using US mail. Unfortunately, the online application only works if the responsible party for the entity has a valid SSN or ITIN.

Answered 4 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2024 LLC. All rights reserved.