Florida Department of Real Estate requires EIN (Employer Identification Number) and my Social Security Number to apply for a "brokerage license". My recently opened US company already have an EIN but I (as an Officer) don't have a SSN because Im a non-US resident. Could you please advise me if there is an option to apply for a SSN for license purpose? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Yes, my ex partner obtained US social security number while he was non-US resident. He was Canadian.
I recommend asking either lawyer or directly the authority since the requirements may be different where you are from and what you need this for.
Hope this help.

Answered 16 days ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.