I am launching a site for my market research and analysis firm, which is focused on healthcare AI applications. I know how to create the content but wonder how I might best accelerate my audience development and lead generation capabilities.
To start, think concentric circles:
* At the core, you have those you know well in the space—individuals who will take your call, most likely be your first customers and, hopefully, will be your champions.
* Next ring out, you have acquaintances—people you have met briefly at conferences, industry events, etc., who were interested enough to share a business card.
* And at the outer ring, you have the bulk of the industry—these are the folks who will be the target of your broader content management campaigns.
As you gain traction in the inner two circles, it will make approaching the industry masses much easier.
If you wish to discuss, send me a PM through Clarity for 15 free minutes.
Taking the approach of harvesting low hanging fruit, the hub of health tech is Nashville, TN. Align your services and content with the consulting firms focused on health tech. You will add value to their menu of client offerings and accelerate your audience growth and message saturation through collaboration. Vic Gatto is a thought leader in health tech and you should reach out via LinkedIn or Jumpstart Foundry.
In order to accelerate your audience development and lead generation capabilities, you could look at projecting the core benefits of your services.
Why is it necessary (research and analysis on healthcare AI applications) and how will the information you provide be used by those within your target audience?
To get this in front of them, you'll have to think about how you're going to distribute the contents. Content marketing may come to play here (especially within social networks - find groups where those in that industry hangout and engage with them), but you also have to think about making people come back for more.
Create a lead generation system within your website to capture data, and then use email to further reach those within your core audience (i.e. your subcribers).
If you have the budget, then invest in paid ads and track results.
I hope this helps?
Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.
I would say join large groups on Facebook and see what people are most passionate about. That's real data there, within a few days you'll see the things people like to talk about and the posts which get the most engagement. Honestly, you can even ask the people in these groups what they're most interested in with regards to content.
Then when you create a list of these topics, search on google about these ideas and work on putting together a substantial amount of content. Create it and then ask these people in your group what they think. Facebook groups are powerful and they can be your own honest critics.
The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
In order to accelerate your audience development and lead generation capabilities for your market research and analysis firm. You have to first offer value to the right people in the right place.
This can be:
1. Create a pre-launch website post on social media groups related where your target audiences usually hang out to advertise your upcoming (or already in place) service to capture leads via email. You must be clear of the value you are offering and what they will gain out of using your service.
2. Reach out to already established connections in your social group. Most businesses fail because of a lack of customers. Did you create this business because you already have a list of customers in mind who can benefit from your service, or did you go into it just because you have the skills?
3. Aim to create audiences through referrals rather than relying on cold leads: What other people say is indefinitely more powerful than what you can say about yourself. And the only way to have a positive review from other people is to give quality service. When you provide a service to other people, ask for referrals. This will also accelerate your audience development and lead generation capabilities.
I assumed you already covered all other aspects like the value you provide to market place,your targeted clients, your channels to reach them ..etc, then I believe the best way for launching your firm is by telling a story which should explain WHY you do what you do, which also differentiate your firm.
Market research firms offer specialized marketing services to their clients. It will help you map out the specifics of your business and discover some unknowns. However, if your immediate plan is to build a team and meet with clients in an office setting, you will need to invest in a professional office.
You can read more here: https://howtostartanllc.com/business-ideas/market-research
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath