I need to know the proper requirements for hiring an overseas virtual subcontractor. How do I determine those without an expensive legal consultant? This is for a subcontractor for services rendered and the subcontractor resides in their own country. For instance I need to know what tax form if any they need to sign. I have heard of a W-8-BEN? Also, are there any other tax or paperwork requirements needed?

Well it depends on your country of residence and the country of residence of your subcontractor.

However, what do you mean by "virtual"? They will work for you remotly but not virtual, right?

Answered 4 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.