I am a Canadian who has been given an offer as an independent contractor to work for a Software Development agency based in US. What is the best way for me to work as a Canadian in US?

The best way to do so is to go to Delaware and register a company as an LLC (Limited Liability corporation), apply got a Tax Identification number and open up a bank account against it. That's all you need to legally work in United States if you do not hold a green card or citizenship from the United States.

Answered 5 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2022 LLC. All rights reserved.