Saurabh SharmaProducer, Influencer, Businessman

Founder: Dipole Production, Vancouver
Founder/Owner: Dipole Global Ltd., Vancouver
President: Shiv Shakti Group, India

Recent Answers

The best way to do so is to go to Delaware and register a company as an LLC (Limited Liability corporation), apply got a Tax Identification number and open up a bank account against it. That's all you need to legally work in United States if you do not hold a green card or citizenship from the United States.

Depending on the country you refer to as abroad, for Canada and The United Kingdom you'd need to achieve at least overall 7 bands out of 9 in IELTS, whereas, for Australia, New Zealand and The United States of America, you'd need overall 89+ score out of 120 for TOEFL.

Best Regards

Contact on Clarity

$ 1.67/ min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message






Areas of Expertise

No topics selected.0

Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2023 LLC. All rights reserved.