There are certain cases where it may be necessary to add page breaks to either avoid elements from being split between pages or if you want to start a certain section on a new page.
An example of an element split between pages
To add a page-break
- Drag the Page Break object from the Add Section panel on the right side of the plan editing screen.
- Drag the Page Break before or after any element on the page.
Reorder Page Break
- To reorder a Page Break object, mouse over it and click on the drag icon.
- Drop the Page Break object before the section you want to start on a new page.
Delete Page Break
- Mouse over the Page Break object.
- Click the trash icon.