Working remotely from another country as a regular, non freelancer, employee

I work remotely for a company based in Israel as a regular staff employee. All the taxes are deducted from my paycheck. Since I can work remotely, I would love to stay in Spain or Portugal on the digital nomad visa. The problem is they also want some taxes. But If I pay in both countries I am left with 40 percent of the salary. I know there are tax treaties between Israel and Spain, does it help in my situation?


The tax law often depends on the country in which you reside, regardless of the country from which you operate, except corporate and institutional taxes, as they are subject to the country’s taxes, regardless of the country in which their owners reside

Answered a year ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2024 LLC. All rights reserved.