There are a few different ways that you can get different brew companies to feature their products on your website. You can either reach out to them directly or you can work with a third-party marketing agency that specializes in helping small businesses get featured on major websites. whichever route you choose, make sure to follow these basic tips:
1. Research the company - Make sure to do your research before reaching out. Know their history, what their product lineup is, and anything else that might be important for your website.
2. Be courteous - No matter how much you may want to shout from the rooftops about how great your product is, be respectful and polite when contacting the company. Keep things professional at all times and don't insult or harass them - this will only turn them off from working with you in the future.
3. Make it easy for them - Once you've contacted the company, make it as easy as possible for them to add your product onto their website. This means providing detailed information about your product, including images and descriptions. Make sure to keep everything concise and organized so that it's easy for them to work with you.
4. Stay positive - No matter what happens between you and the company, always maintain a positive attitude and stay patient. If things don't go as planned, don't give up on yourself - there are plenty of other companies out there that would love to feature your products!
Hope this helps!
Answered a year ago
Hi, Mr. Ripul Chhabra gave very great answers. I've had clients rent food trucks, street teams promotions, and partner with chefs as marketing. Then they moved to 5 star hotels with high profile guests. Everything was filmed to show credibility. Let me know if you want to discuss other successful techniques I've seen over the years.
Answered a year ago
1. You need a strong growth email marketing campaign.
Scrap a list of emails.
Reach out to them and offer something for free - like if it costs $20/month to be on the marketplace, you could give them 6 free months - just an example.
They will reply. And you will onboard them.
2. Consider settig up an affiliate marketing strategy where you offer a % to those who bring you leads. There are so many platforms there you can list your referral/affiiate scheme.
Let's chat for more.
Answered 10 months ago