For example, a photography business. You can sell cameras, tripods, filters etc as well as photography courses or photography tours. What other niche can be monetized in terms of selling every aspect of it, from product to course to service or as an experience?
There are a lot of different ecom/business niches that can be sold both as products and services or experiences. Some of the most common ones include:
1. Home and family services - This includes things like house cleaning, pet-sitting, and grocery deliveries.
2. Services for the creative industry - This includes things like photography, graphic design, and web development.
3. Fitness and wellness services - This includes things like personal training, yoga classes, and meditation classes.
4. Services related to food - This includes things like cooking classes, grocery delivery, and meal preparation services.
5. Services related to home improvement - This includes things like painting, carpentry, and renovation work.
6. Services related to pets - This includes things like dog walking, cat boarding, and dog daycare services.
7. Services related to children - This includes things like daycare, preschools, and after-school programs.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to niche marketing for ecom/businesses. As long as you have a good idea of what you're selling and how you can sell it better than your competition, you're on your way to success!
For any further questions, you can schedule a call so I can help you with my ecommerce experience.
Answered 2 years ago
One example of an ecommerce/business niche that can be sold both as a product and a service or experience is the outdoor and camping industry. This industry offers a wide range of products such as camping gear, outdoor clothing, and accessories that customers can purchase online or in-store. Additionally, many companies in this industry also offer guided camping and outdoor experiences, as well as rental services for camping equipment. This allows customers to purchase the products they need for their outdoor adventure and also purchase a service or experience to enhance their outdoor excursion.
Answered a year ago