Hello, community. I'm starting in creating my blog, and I want to learn tips on how to work best with WordPress
Here are some tips on how to work best with WordPress - one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) in the world.
1. Use a WordPress plugin - One of the best ways to maximize your productivity when working with WordPress is to use plugins. There are literally thousands of available plugins, so it's easy to find something that will help you do your job faster and easier.
2. Use a theme or template - If you're new to WordPress, it can be helpful to use a theme or template. This will help you get started with the basics and develop a consistent visual style for your site.
3. Use Google Docs or Office 365 for backend editing - If you need to make major changes or updates to your site's content or layout, it can be helpful to use Google Docs or Office 365 for backend editing. This way, you can work on your changes offline (or at least without having to worry about online connections).
4. Use plugins for centralized content management - If you need more centralized control over your website's content, consider using plugins like Content Manager or Content Marketing Manager. This way, you can keep track of all your content (both front- and back-end-generated), manage formatting and SEO settings, and more!
5. Becoming involved in the WordPress community - This is another great way to learn about WordPress and get help from other users. There are many forums and groups available, so be sure to search for them before getting started.
6. Taking online courses - If you want to go even further, there are many online courses that teach how to work best with WordPress. This can be a good way to get more in-depth knowledge and be able to use WordPress more effectively.
Hopefully, these tips will help you get started working best with WordPress
Answered a year ago
The features of blogging with the latest version of WordPress (5.7) include:
A new default theme called "Twenty Twenty-One"
Full Site Editing, which allows users to edit their entire website using a block-based interface
New block patterns for headers, footers, and more
Lazy-loading images for better performance
Improved accessibility features
Additional color options for the block editor
The ability to schedule automatic updates for plugins and themes
Improved navigation in the block editor with a new Block Navigation sidebar
Improved performance with faster page loads and more efficient use of server resources.
Please keep in mind that this is a general list and it might not be inclusive of all features and improvements.
Answered 3 months ago
Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.
Already a member? Sign in