Hello! I am American and I have a working Visa to work in Italy, I will be there for appx. a year. I want to take my girlfriend with me.

I want my Mexican girlfriend to stay with me the entire time I am in Italy. what is the best option you suggest for her to stay without any problems? Thank you in advance for your help!


Hi there, your girlfriend can come with you to Italy for a maximum of 90 days even if she has no Schengen visa provided that her U.S passport is still valid for a minimum of 3 months after your planned return back to the US otherwise your girfriend should apply for a tourist visa.

Answered 3 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2024 LLC. All rights reserved.