You can learn from the other players in the market and create a service like Gmail, but before that you have to keep in mind nine features before you set out to meet your goal:
1. Spam Filter - Spam messages are a huge time waster. You do not want to spend your valuable time reading them. That is why you want an email service that has a system in place to detect and filter out inbox spam.
2. Reliability - Your business email provider needs to be up and running when you need it. Your email should always be available. Email downtime could result in lost or unhappy customers.
3. Integration - Some email services work well with other business tools such as calendars, and productivity suites. If your business relies heavily on such tools, consider an email package that integrates with the other tools you already use.
4. Security - With email hacks being a regular news item, you want your business email provider to offer strong measures to keep your accounts secure. You need to keep your messages safe and do not want any unauthorized use of your email account.
5. Ease of Use - As your business grows, more of your staff members need to create and use email accounts. Reduce staff training time by selecting an email service provider that is easy to use.
6. Archive Capabilities - The best business email providers provide a way for you to save, store, and organize your email messages and drafts. For many businesses, keeping an accurate and well-organized record of business communication is vital.
7. Advanced Features - When running a small business, advanced email features such as the ability to recall sent messages or schedule tasks within email can be important. Which advanced features are most important depends on your unique business needs.
8. Reputation - Your business email service provider needs to have a good reputation. Remember, your email address is one of the first pieces of information prospective clients see.
9. Storage - When selecting an email service provider, keep in mind the amount of storage space included with your account. You do not want to run out of space.
You must look around and check the working of other email providers apart from Gmail. Notable among them are:
2. iCloud Mail
3. Yahoo Mail
4. AOL Mail
5. Zoho Mail
6. GMX Mail
7. Yandex Mail
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 3 years ago