Absolutely. Now more than ever it is a market that still has a lot to offer. With the current situation, more tools will be developed to support this service and the education will have (we are already experiencing it) a total online adaptation in which the most benefited will be those tutors capable of offering innovative methods in every way
Reasons why online tutoring is still a trending business:
1. EASE, CONVENIENCE & ACCESSIBILITY to a big pool of duly screened, properly tested, thoroughly trained, experienced & quality teachers from across India & abroad
2. BETTER QUALITY TEACHERS are made available at low rates as compared to offline tuition as the teacher doesn’t have to waste time & money in commuting to student’s home or to a tuition center.
3. MORE ECONOMICAL & AFFORDABLE for the student as it saves precious time & money that is wasted in commuting and provides better quality teachers at relatively low rates vis a vis offline tuition.
4. MORE FLEXIBILITY in the commencement of course schedule, time schedule, class schedule & class duration.
5. FULL INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in 1 to 1 class or one to a few short group classes. The teacher provides personalized attention to a student based on the student's learning level, learning pace & learning requirements.
7. SPECIALISED TEACHER for each subject under one roof & for all classes.
8. SAFE & SECURE
9. CLASS MONITORING BY PARENT
10. AUTOMATIC CLASS RECORDING FOR REVISION.
11. BETTER PRESENTATION & LECTURE DELIVERY: Teaching Care live classes have two way live interactive classroom with real-time audio-video communication with the teacher. The classroom has an online whiteboard for writing, typing, rubbing, erasing, PowerPoint presentation, showing images, pdf file, word file, youtube video & animation video. The classroom also has provisions for chatting, code writing, and automatic class recording for revision.
You can ask doubts during the class and clear all doubts instantly during the class from the teacher.
I've successfully helped over 150 entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. Please send me more information before scheduling a call - so I can give you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/ripul.chhabra
Considering school & other learning institutes will remain close for the next 4-5 months. Online tutoring is one of the hottest business ideas at this time. According to Statista, the global market for e-learning platform is expected to reach over $243 billion in 2022.
In the following blog post you can read, what are the opportunities in Online Learning for EduPreneurs: https://www.fatbit.com/fab/opportunities-in-online-learning-business/