There are several waysto make money online they are
4.copy and paste via google
5.sending videos through youtube etc
It also depends ont he pattern you want to use that could work favourable for you
Answered 2 years ago
In this time of crisis, it is quite difficult to find a job outside the home, but there is a technological side that can make our lives easier and increase our income. I am currently working on a project that I could recommend to you so if you are interested you can contact me
Here are a few premieres that are a real boom at this time
Answered 2 years ago
Earning Money online have many dimension in it , here i mean when you have some thing greater than other then you have 2 option one is to sell/give/disburse it free to others second one is make money by selling what you know , i believe in learning and earning its best way to grow big with money skills and happiness , Firstly you have to identify what you want to do in online like if you want to be a influencer or a daily/normal money machine like youtuber blogger copy cat or something so you want to be a unique so that people follows you and you follows them you have to decide then find your ability in which you are excellent then excel them bit more and start selling your uniqueness with monetary charge to it. Do appreciate if it like it ..
Answered 2 years ago
Since everyone else here has just given you general answers I am going to one up them and tell you exactly what to do.
1. Find a mentor - Find someone that has obtained the success you want. Therefore you know they will be worth modelling and spending time replicating.
2. Reverse engineer it - Figure out exactly what hey do. Try to do it better than them. Be in it for the long run and you will get the same result they had if not better. Remember consistency is key!
(I've been doing affiliate marketing now 3 months. The first month I made $0. Second month I made $300. Just finished May doing $1,200 and on track for $2,400 - $2,600 for June.)
3. Have a long term vision or plan - Have a long term vision of what you want to accomplish. Know the path you want to take in as much detail as possible.
4. Set realistic goals & milestones - Set realistic goals that you know you can achieve. For me, my goal in May was $600. I did $1,200 with affiliate marketing. Sometimes you will surpass your goals like crazy. But not every month you will hit them either. Again, keep in mind my first month I did $0.
It's an uphill battle in the beginning but it is 100% worth it! Constantly remind yourself the rewards are the light at the end of the tunnel.
99% of people aren't willing to fight the uphill battle...but guess what? Once they get to the top of the hill it's smooth sailing downhill from there!
Answered 2 years ago
Here are a number of the options you could explore:
Freelancing- If you have a marketable and in-call for expert ability, you could list your self on systems like Upwork, freelancer, or crossover and start earning. Areas of know-how variety from facts entry to complex technical tasks as well. You can discover usually each marketable talent indexed on those systems with an undertaking that wishes a freelancer.
Search and Social Media Engine Evaluations- Checkout opportunities that Appen gives as a web researcher and evaluator for google, Microsoft, and Facebook. However, there is no assure of steady work, and pay might not be sufficient in an effort to support all your expenses. Nonetheless, gaining knowledge is ideal.
Social Media Marketing- In case you own a social media profile with clearly proper followership and target market engagement, you can method brands and assist them faucet into their goal marketplace through social media advertising and marketing. Bills can go with the flow in for every publish, social media banners, or activities.
Blogging- In case you personal a weblog or website with appropriate site visitors, you could test out the google Adsense software to earn money as nicely.
Influencer Advertising and Marketing- In case you are an expert in any field like era, arts, training, or enjoyment, you may start your youtube channel, grow it and start incomes through brand hints, reviews as well as by way of enabling your channel for monetization through youtube.
Affiliate Marketing- Many retail web sites in addition to enterprise manufacturers permit bloggers and social media entrepreneurs to promote their products through an associate link. While your fans or site visitors click those links and purchase something from the brand, you get paid a fixed fee.
Stock Market Trading- With some capital and understanding of the stock market, you can sign up with a dealer firm and start trading in shares to earn cash as properly.
All of these options aside, you must first decide what is your expertise and there is enough material available online for you to learn how to grow each of these businesses. Just remember not to fall prey for scams and verify the credibility of platforms and people through online research beforehand. None of the above options except stock market trading I suggested, should cost a dime to get started.
Answered 2 years ago
Covid-19 had really hit the economies around the world harder than expected. Worldwide 400 million jobs have been lost in the second quarter of 2020 after a sharp 14% drop-in global working hours during the period compared to 10.7% drop or 305 million jobs estimated in May, the International Labour Organisation said. According to the ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the world of work: 5th Edition , there was a 14% drop in global working hours during the second quarter of 2020, equivalent to the loss of 400 million full-time jobs (based on a 48-hour working week). This is a sharp increase on the previous Monitor’s estimate (issued on May 27), of a 10.7% drop (305 million jobs). According to ILO, the new figures reflect the worsening situation in many regions over the past weeks, especially in developing economies. Regionally, working time losses for the second quarter were Americas (18.3%), Europe and Central Asia (13.9%), Asia and the Pacific (13.5%), Arab states (13.2%) and Africa (12.1%). The ILO stresses that the long-term outcome or recovery from the pandemic will depend on its future trajectory and government policy choices. The ILO baseline model projects a decrease in working hours of 4.9% (equivalent to 140 million full-time jobs) compared to fourth quarter of 2019 while the pessimistic scenario assumes a fall in working hours of 11.9% (340 million full-time jobs) and the optimistic scenario with the exceptionally fast recovery, the global loss of working hours would fall to 1.2% which is equivalent to 34 million full-time jobs.
According to ILO, women workers have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, creating a risk that some of the modest progress on gender equality made in recent decades will be lost, and that work-related gender inequalities will be exacerbated.
Many have been laid off and those who are working have surrendered to heavy pay cuts. Going to office in pandemic times is risky affair therefore, many have decided to sit back and relax while doing some work from home.
You can earn money from the internet in many ways. Notable among these are as follows:
1. Social Media Moderators: If you have basic social media skills and good people skills, this is an easy gig and usually comes with flexible hours. Available wherever you are in the world. Beyond social media, moderators are also needed to monitor comments and questions on blogs, forums, and chat rooms. The services that hire remote moderators are as follows:
a. The Social Element
b. Crisp Thinking
d. Mod Squad
2. Focus Groups: Focus groups are different from surveys in that they are much more in-depth, often require in-person or at least phone/webcam participation and as a result, also pay much better. Here is a list of some reputable market research companies with active focus groups:
b. 20/20 Research
e. Brand Institute
f. Nichols Research
g. Alder Weiner Research
h. Atkins Research Global
3. Microtasking: Microtask platforms connect companies who need small tasks completed so-called” Short Task”-with remote freelance workers who can perform them whenever they have some free time. Pay is not great, but they are easy to do on the side, even on a lunch break and are sometimes quite fun. These are the best-known platforms:
a. Amazon Mechanical Turk
b. Figure Eight
e. Field Agent
4. Test Websites and Apps: Website or App testing is an easy way to make some extra money. No special skill is required. You just need a computer or smartphone with an in-built microphone, and you are good to go. The process is simple: You signup, take a short test and answer a few questions. That way the platforms can match you with the required target audience for each test. Here are some of the well-known options:
a. User testing
f. What UsersDo
5. Virtual Chat Agent: Chat support positions are extremely popular, so competition is high. You need fast typing skills and excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The following companies offer chat support positions:
b. The Chat Shop
6. Simple Online Research: Without special expertise, you can earn extra cash with basic research gigs. Some notable among them are:
a. Hobby Jam
b. IT-Boss Research
c. JBS Court Research Services
7. Paid Surveys: Paid surveys will not replace a full-time job but can be nice extra income stream-and fun to do. Most surveys are paid with either gift cards to top retailers or “PayPal cash”, meaning your earnings will be sent to your PayPal account. Here are some of the better-known survey companies:
a. Vindale Research
d. Opinion Outpost
f. American Consumer Opinion
h. One opinion
8. Data Entry: Data Entry is offered on micro tasking platforms, so there is some overlap, but here are a few companies that are more specialized on it. The notable companies that offer these services are:
a. The Smart Crowd
c. Cass Information Systems
9. Movie Captioner & Transcriptions: “Captions” are the black subtitles at the bottom of your TV screen that come on when you mute the sound. Someone obviously needs to write them and if you are a fast and accurate typist, this could be you.
10. Transcriptions: Transcriptions falls into three different groups: General Transcription, Legal Transcription and Medical Transcription. You obviously need fast, accurate typing skills and a fast, reliable internet connection. In addition, Express Scribe Software can help make the transcriptions process a lot faster and easier and eliminate the use of mouse.
The following companies hire newbies with no experience though they will usually do an evaluation test. The list of the companies are as follows:
e. Accutran Global
f. Casting Words
j. Hollywood Transcriptions
11. Proofreading: If you have excellent grammar and punctuation, and an eye for detail, you start a proofreading career by offering your services to self-publishing authors, which is a booming industry. The following sites work with freelancer proof-readers:
d. Proofreading Services
12. Virtual Assistant: Becoming a “Virtual Assistant (VA)” is one of the easiest entries into the world of home-based jobs and business options, because almost any skill can be monetized as a VA.
To get started, you can apply to any of the below agencies to get placed on current jobs:
a. Fancy Hands
b. Virtual Gal Friday
c. VA Sumo
e. StartUps Co.
f. 99 Dollar Social
13. Virtual Expert: If you can prove your expertise in a specific area, you can work for several online platforms answering customer questions and completing research assignments. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. Ask Wonder
b. Just Answer
14. Virtual Consultant: Freelance consulting gigs can be highly lucrative, and the below platforms connect virtual experts with companies around the world. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. On Frontiers
c. Internal Consulting
15. Virtual Teacher: Whatever expertise you have, you can now teach it online to almost anyone in the world courtesy of the internet. The following allow you to list yourself, set your own schedule and fees, and start earning money as a virtual teacher. The following will be able to help:
16. Translation: If you are fluent in another language-in, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian or Chinese-you will find plenty of translator gigs. Jobs could be in Customer service, transcriptions or working as an interpreter. Here is a list of translation agencies:
b. Argos Multilingual
d. Tele Language
17. Virtual Academic Tutor: Remote academic tutoring and test prep gigs are available at the following companies, but they require college degree and teaching certifications:
e. Study Pool
f. Yup Tutoring
18. Academic Test Scorer: Another goodie you can do via courtesy of the internet, but it requires college degree for consideration. You can apply to these companies:
c. Measurement Inc
19. Virtual English Tutor: Staying with the English as a 2nd Language theme, you can also teach English online. It is an industry that has exploded over the last few years, especially based in China. Here are the best-known companies to apply:
20. Pro Virtual Researcher: There are many ways to get paid for online research, both for simple tasks that only take a few minutes to complete all the way up to professional level research assignments.
a. First Quarter Finance
D. Ask Wonder
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 2 years ago