We have made a party card game and launched it on Kickstarter. The game has internet meme theme and so far it is going well but I know that I'm getting into the mid-campaign stall and I need to bring way more traffic to it. (high ROI or not-paid traffic preferebly) What is your marketing suggestion? Consider that it is a real Kickstarter so we don't have a huge marketing budget but it doesn't need to be completely free too. This is the campaign: http://kck.st/2eaJNTC
While you've created a good amount of content on your Kickstarter campaign, your website is lacking severely in it.
With that in mind, when it comes to your website I'd propose focusing on these two main goals:
1) Increase lead generation through your website.
2) Engage more with your current (and future) audience.
Here's what I think you should regarding those goals:
1) Create a User Persona (Customer Avatar).
2) Create an Audience Research document which would outline your customer's needs, social channels, age range, style of communication, and possible competition.
Using the data from the above steps, you should do this:
1) Redesign your current website page and outline the benefits for the future backers. Be sure to include FAQ and "intro" section as well explaining the reasons on why are you creating this product.
2) Offer a free incentive for the future backers BEFORE they've backed up your campaign (you can use a paid campaign via social media as well for this).
3) Increase social media engagement via User Persona social channels (Reddit, 9GAG, Facebook as an example).
Hope that helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.
Answered 7 years ago
I have helped marketing campaigns for some products in the past, my first suggestion for you is to have a video clip shared through facebook, twitter, kik, instagram, periscope, etc - showing people actually playing the game. But have no pitch in it, simply a video of some people playing - spontaneous video as if it wasn't planned. you also have 175 backers, use email newsletter updates asking for shares and thanking them... regularly, every with something new - always asking for shares or for likes on facebook, and such. their likes get seen by others and thus can help drive your traffic and backers.
if you already have sample decks, go give them to baristas at your local bars and have them play, record and share on their feeds - most baristas (girls) have a lot of followers within their own club profile, on instagram they may be tagged to their personal profile as well. Get more exposure leveraging their following. If you found this helpful, please like my page www.facebook.com/iwillunthink
Answered 7 years ago