How to legally work in the US?

I'm a European entrepreneur searching for options to legally work and live in the US based on the E or L visa. I've been already running a US LLC for almost 3 years but still hold only B1/B2 visa. I'm looking for an immigration expert to help me undergo the whole process with the Homeland Security.


Hire a local immigration lawyer.

Been through the process myself. Sooner started, sooner finished. Probably good to get in before the administration changes and possible new guidelines come down from on high.

Answered 8 years ago

There is no short answer to this question. The E and L visas could both be options. I would be happy to discuss your situation in greater detail with you to see what visa options make sense.

When running a US business with a B-1/B-2 visa, please be sure to spend as much time outside the US as inside. At some point you may be stopped at the airport and asked to explain why you are traveling to the US so frequently.

Answered 6 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2024 LLC. All rights reserved.