If I have a sports camp business registered in Illinois and I want to run other camps in California, do I need to register the company in Cali, too?


Yes, if you are going to have employees in CA.

Answered 8 years ago

This can be confusing for a lot of people, but if plan on conducting business in a state other than that of your incorporation (or LLC formation), in this case Illinois, you are more than likely going to have to register your business in the other state, California. It is referred to as foreign qualification.

Answered 5 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2024 LLC. All rights reserved.