1. Figure out what you love doing so much, that you would be willing to do it for free.
2. Take that, and figure out a way to solve a big problem in the world with it. Make that your business.
3. "Clear" yourself of all your inner crap (hire a coach, read books, take life-transforming seminars, seek therapy when you need it, etc), so that you can be as effective as possible in your business, and benefit the most people. You being as effective as possible in solving big problems in the world = big profits (and not just financially).
4. Practice gratitude every day for what you have. And watch the abundance grow, in every area of your business and life.
5. When you come up against obstacles, remember this is just a game, the Game of Life, and these obstacles are just there to make the game more fun.
6. When things get really tough, remember what you came to do on this planet. And go back to #3 and repeat. Soon the abundance will flow again.