I'm a non-US resident who last year formed a single-member LLCs in Wyoming. The LLC has been operating outside the US (no US income generated or substantial presence) therefore I never filed for EIN but now I'm wondering if I should file a tax return to IRS. I wish I paid my income tax in my country and a tax treaty signed between US and Poland allows me to do so but shall I also file any document to IRS? I have found the following instructions on the non-US single member LLCs but they say nothing about IRS filing obligations:

Great question. Check out this link:

PLEASE go speak to a professional about this. You might call one of the tax dudes here on Clarity (go figure...).

In the past I have always filed a return -- even if taxes were not owed. It buttons things up nicely.

Answered 7 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.