A crypto startup is a business that deals with cryptocurrencies. Crypto startups have been popping up all over the world in recent years. With the rise of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies, many entrepreneurs are looking to create their own cryptocurrency or blockchain-based startup.
1. Identify a problem that needs solving.
2. Create a white paper outlining the idea (i.e. a solution to the problem) and how it will work.
3. Find or create a team of developers to build the platform.
4. Raise money through an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) or VC funding.
5. Develop the company and buy/sell tokens.