my friends and I had the idea of creating an NFT game but we have no idea how to do it, none of us know how to create games and less nft games, consulting me they have told me that we have to develop it but as I say, we have no idea how do it does anyone know how to develop an NFT game?
I wish you good luck
1- Preparing a report on the principles and objectives of the game
2- Preparing a detailed detection of the game's movements
3- Studying the market and the specific age group for the game
4- Studying game companies in foreign and Arab markets
5- Planning a sales and publishing path for the game
6- Sending the initial report to the game companies and requesting a quotation
7- Agreeing with the chosen company how to pay
Tip: If you are not experienced in the field of game programming, you should go to the experts so that the game will be released in a typical form
*** pay to save ***
Answered 2 months ago
There are plenty of online resources available that can help you get started with creating your very own NFT game. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Unity - Unity is a powerful game development platform that can be used to create 3D games. It's free to use, and many developers swear by it because it's easy to learn and has a wide variety of features.
2. Unreal Engine 4 - Unreal Engine 4 is a popular game development platform that can be used to create high-quality 3D games. It's expensive to use, but many developers believe that it offers great value for the money.
3. GameMaker Studio - GameMaker Studio is a free software development platform that can be used to create 2D and 3D games. It's relatively easy to use, and many developers swear by it because it's versatile and has a lot of built-in features.
If you're looking for some more in-depth guidance on how to start creating your very own NFT games, I recommend checking out one of these resources:
1. Game Developer Academy - This online course provides comprehensive guidance on how to create and develop games using the Unity engine.
2. IT University - This online course provides comprehensive guidance on how to create and develop games using the Unreal Engine 4 engine.
3. Coding Bootcamp - This online course provides comprehensive guidance on how to create and develop games using the GameMaker Studio engine.
If you have any further questions, you can schedule a call as I have helped over 500+ startups in blockchain, nft marketplaces, nft games and stores.
Answered a month ago
Don't do it, you will waste your time and money. The first NFT was Rare Pepe, was launched back in 2014-2015 on top of Bitcoin. To be honest, I'd stay away from this market, try to build something useful, try to understand Bitcoin and build something useful with Bitcoin.
Answered a month ago