I have been on clarity for 3 weeks. And I have 3 areas that I have a great deal experience with indoor plants and gardening. I am also great at public speaking and business networking as well. I would like to know how you became a success on clarity with being an expert in your area.
Hey - as both one of the people behind Clarity, and a very active Clarity expert, I can give you a really simple step that will help a ton. There are other great suggestions in this thread - but this one will help get things moving the fastest.
Go to: https://clarity.fm/settings/expert/vip-link - and setup your VIP link to allow free calls - and promote this to a few people you know will benefit from your advice (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) and let them know you are willing to help for free.
Do 3-5 calls like this so you get some reviews. This will boost your visibility on Clarity AND give people who see your profile confidence in booking a call with you. Like with most things - nobody wants to try something that's a total unknown - but with a few solid reviews you'll be well on your way.
Then, promote yourself (using your regular link) where your audience is to supplement getting "found" on Clarity - and have a great time doing calls.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions about this - more than happy to help.
I have similar question and would like to know good ways in becoming more successful on clarity.
My initial thinking would be to promote myself in my social media so at least someone will know that I can do this now and they will be able to spread the words. Although that may be far less sufficient, it could be a good start.
Here are some useful tips that how you became a success on the clarity as an expert:
1. Focus on your expertise: Since you have alreaday identified your areas, you need to focus on one or two domains. It's OK to share your views on other topics as well, but do not deviate from your goal.
2. Be a Grammar Nazi: Write proper answers without deliberately using SMS language. smthg lyk dis. Do not do this. Do not ever do this. You don't need to be an English Literature expert (I am not). Just write your answers in the best possible English with spell check on.
3. Write a lot: You won't be getting your masterpiece in just one or two answers. So it's best to write a lot of answers. I have seen people getting TW in just 100 answers, but you may not be that lucky. I got it when I had written around 700 answers.
4. Avoid short answers: Clarity is all about subjective answers. You should write as much as you can, but do not make it a giant wall of text. Separate it into bullet points or at least in separate sections with clear headings.
5. Develop a style: That's just an additional thing to do. Not everyone has it.
6. Don't answer using plagiarized content
7. Follow Top Writers to see their answers.
I've successfully helped over 150 entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. Please send me more information before scheduling a call - so I can give you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/ripul.chhabra
Many who open their profile on clarity ask this question because they do not know the network. My first recommendation is to promote your services on social networks
if it would be useful to you I could share with you some suggestions for beginners 15 minutes of calls would be quite enough
I can help you with this. In my first 3 weeks on Clarity, I received 1 phone call request and as of today, take calls as they are requested.
The first step to optimizing your Clarity account is focus. Gardening, Public Speaking, and Networking are three very different fields. Have you done your research on which of the three fields are in the highest demand? Can someone scan your profile and easily discern the value you can provide to them? Does your profile tell the individual why they should spend their hard-earned money on your services?
After determining which field is in the highest demand, you need to focus on creating/customizing your profile to fit that specific market. Take a look at successful clarity profiles and observe how they market their services. After doing so, you can start building out your profile in a similar manner.
Happy to jump on a call and explain in greater detail.