Hoping you are in the best of your health amidst this pandemic. Coming to your question, following are 3 avenues to buying an e-commerce site:
- Shopify Exchange if a marketplace you can use to buy the said business.
- Flippa - Auction sites, where you can go bid for an online business for sale.
- Online business brokers namely Digital Exits & FE International are helpful.
- Contacting Online Business Owners Directly is the last option. While you do that, it would be nice to a bit of research using tools like Alexa, Ahrefs, and SEMrush to get a more behind-the-scenes look into the health of the business.
Lastly go through the link below which you some good 10 market places to buy e commerce business.
I have personal experience of selling a business. Feel free to call me, in case you looking for some advice on how to pick a good ecommerce site, the salient points to confirm before buying. Such as focussing on profits than the 7/ 8 digit GMV is critical. Vendors and brokers like to push the turnover figure because it looks impressive.
You can reach me here...
Answered 3 years ago
E-Commerce Bhai and sel best place is social media platform.
This platform is a pupil hub.
And pupil station.
So my advice is very truly and clear.
Buy and sale for platform created.
E-Commerce website tieup.best idea.
and etc platform try.
All day post reply.&all day post submit related by business.100%succesful.thank you.
Answered 3 years ago
It depends how much your e-commerce business is making in net profit
If your e-commerce business is making less then $500/month or $10k / year
I recommend selling your blog at the market such as Flippa as you will have extra customers within the lower fee range.
1. Flippa is a marketplace for getting and selling web businesses, domains, and apps. One of the first organizations inside the space, Flippa stays a dominant marketplace for buyers and sellers of online corporations. In line with Flippa, 5,000 new organizations and domains are listed on the market on Flippa every single day. Flippa has over 800,000 registered members. And every month over $5 million well worth of organizations is sold. Price: 12-percent to fifteen-percentage success charge. See the website for added pricing.
In case your e-commerce business is making greater than $500/month or $10k / 12 months
I recommend partnering up with an expert website broking as they may assist you throughout the sales procedure and assist you to discover a client.
2. Bizbroker24 can help put together a business on the market, negotiate with, probably, lots of prospective customers, and provide a shape to make certain the safe, green sale of a web business. Bizbroker24 focuses on internet companies with transaction valuations between $150,000 and $20 million. It has closed over 550 transactions. Bizbroker24 prices no up-front or hidden fees, and it provides a free valuation.
3. WebsiteBroker.com is a low-fee marketplace for selling or shopping for a website. It's miles greater of a do-it-yourself alternative than a full-carrier brokerage. Consumers should do their own due diligence, and sellers must determine their very own pricing, though the website online does have the equipment to assist. People searching for products/services do now not want to check in to browse the listings, however, registering will offer to get right of entry to advanced features. For sellers, pay only the initial list fee. There may be no separate rate while you promote your website (or area call). Price: the trendy list is $9.95. The idealist is $29.95.
One of the advantages of running with a broker than advertising on a marketplace is that agents offer aid and advice on how to maximize the fee of your blog and ensures your blog doesn’t promote for half of its fee due to the fact the auction didn’t pass high sufficient.
4. FE International gives merger-and-acquisitions advisory services for mid-marketplace eCommerce, software program-as-a-carrier, and content businesses. It focuses on business income inside the mid-five to mid-seven-determine variety. Fe worldwide has finished over $75 million in commercial enterprise acquisitions and over 425 enterprise sales because 2010. There is a vetting method for both consumers and sellers. On finishing touch of a deal, FEI prices a purchaser transaction rate of 2.5 percentage, based on the very last sale charge of the business, up to a maximum of $1,000. Contact dealer transaction pricing.
We at FE International are an online commercial enterprise brokerage that has completed over four hundred deals and upwards of $75m in income within the beyond six years. In case you are seeking to promote your online business, we can help you out.
Answered 3 years ago
There are several places where you can buy and sell e-commerce sites. The notable among them are as follows:
1. Flippa: Flippa is a popular platform to buy or sell an online business. With over 120,000 registered buyers, Flippa has facilitated the sale of 250,000 businesses. Search by age, price, or category through websites, apps, domains, ecommerce businesses, digital content, marketplaces, services, SaaS, and more. Browse curated searches, such as low-maintenance dropship business, fast-growing recession-proof businesses, and businesses with over $100,000 in annual profit. Flippa also offers a concierge service for first-time buyers and an in-depth due diligence service, as well as access to third-party broker and financing services.
2. Exchange: Exchange is Shopify’s marketplace to buy and sell ecommerce businesses. Sellers can create public or private listings. Click the “Sell your business” option to obtain a valuation and create your listing. Sellers can use the suggested price or set their own. Revenue and traffic data on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. Search business types, including drop shipping, partner stores, and staff picks. Exchange securely transfers the store to the buyer, and the seller receives the funds from escrow.
3. FE International: FE International provides merger-and-acquisitions advisory services for SaaS, ecommerce, and content businesses. It specializes in business sales from roughly $50,000 to $5,000,000, completing over $500 million in acquisitions and over 800 transactions. FE International helps entrepreneurs progress through the milestones required to complete a successful transaction from exit planning to valuation analysis, strategic negotiations, due diligence, acquisition accounting, legal structuring, post-sale considerations, and more.
4. Latona’s: Latona’s is a boutique mergers-and-acquisitions broker specializing in established, cash-flow-positive web properties. Beginning as a domain name broker, Latona’s now handles ecommerce sites (including Amazon sellers and Shopify), membership, lead generation, SaaS, and domain portfolios. Latona’s focuses on properties that meet two requirements: annual profit of at least $20,000 and established for at least one year.
5. Empire Flippers: Empire Flippers is a curated marketplace for buying and selling web businesses. The platform vets all sellers, examining the site’s history of earnings and traffic. Sellers must have at least $1,000 in monthly profit and 12 months of revenue.
6. Quiet Light Brokerage: Quiet Light Brokerage facilitates the buying and selling of profitable online businesses. Potential sellers receive a free valuation from an experienced analyst. Every advisor at Quiet Light Brokerage has built, bought, or sold an online business. Quiet Light currently lists 29 businesses for sale, with asking prices from $99,000 to $17,000,000.
7. Digital Exits: Digital Exits specializes in the sale of online businesses with $250,000 to $5,000,000 in annual profit. The average deal price in the last 12 months was $3,100,000, according to the site. When evaluating the valuation of a business, Digital Exits considers profit, growth trends, website traffic, age of the company, link profile, business model, niche, and competitors. Digital Exits currently lists eight businesses for sale, with asking prices ranging from $150,000 to $9,000,000.
8. Website Properties: Website Properties is another brokerage run by entrepreneurs who have operated and sold over 50 internet-based businesses in the last 20 years. Website Properties has over 25,000 clients with acquisition criteria ranging from $100,000 to $25,000,000. It claims an 85-percent success rate. The platform currently lists 22 businesses for sale, with asking prices from $25,000 to $20,000,000
9. Sedo: Search Engine for Domain Offers” is a platform for the professional trading of domain names. It provides a searchable marketplace with over 19 million listed domains as well as services for domain buyers and sellers, including domain parking, value appraisals, and full-service marketing by its brokerage team. Sedo has over 2 million registered customers.
10. Side Projectors: Slide Projectors is a community and marketplace for side projects, such as ecommerce businesses, SaaS products, developer projects, and blogs. If you have a side project and you are no longer working on it and wish to sell it, you can post it on Slide Projectors. There is no cost to list a project, and the platform does not take a commission on sales. You can also post a project to showcase your work, get feedback, or find a collaborator.
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath
Answered 3 years ago