Some states require being bonded, but good practice calls for being insured at all times. Are they different? Who do they get issued through? We live in Arizona and looking to apply our efforts into launching this service, there's competition but room for improvement. Right now this is our only wonder. Thanks!

Yes they are. Insurance covers the car,truck,or van you are using for business.A bond covers your customers if you or an employee damage his or her belongings. Many times an insurance company in your area will have a policy that will fit your needs and these two types of policies.

Answered 8 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2022 LLC. All rights reserved.