Indian Entrepreneur. Most Viewed Writer on Quora. Love the road (300k KMs done already!). I work with people and mentor them on getting their businesses or business ideas online and to a bigger audience. I like to bring a fresh approach to doing a business where you make your profit while your customers get their solution.
About 4 years back, I was literally petrified with the very idea of public speaking. Honestly, it took a lot for me to get over it. Now, my 2 cents worth of advice to you will be:
1. Bring passion to your speech. You are selling an idea, be passionate about it.
2. Respect the punctuation. Need I say more?!
3. Practice and put emphasis on the words or points you think are most important. Pause before and after a crucial idea, let it sink in.
4. Interact with your audience. Once you have delivered your deal maker point, engage with your audience and ask them questions. Keep it simple yet engaging so you get multiple response.
5. Once you are able to imagine that your presentation is nothing but you literally selling people a product (your idea in this case), you will understand the need for passion more than anything else.
In case you wish to discuss further, feel free to get in touch.
As far as I can understand your concern, I will strongly suggest you to integrate PayPal into your business system. The simple logic being that PayPal is accepted in over 190 countries and your expense will only be limited to the per transaction charges they take, which ranges between 3% to 4% and in some locations, even lesser than 3%.
Any business that works through multiple locations in terms of transaction should strongly consider PayPal because of the reliability factor (most, if not all, of your clients will be comfortable using it.) while the setup itself is not really rocket science.
Do get back in case of a query.