Entrepreneur with focus on business and technology:Mobile Apps, Web Marketing, Web Enabled Databases, SEO and Augmented Reality. Founder of immediaC Friendly. Web. Experts. building more than 3500 websites since 1998, CoFounder of Imagine That Augmented (2010) Reality for Fashion industry
For Google (and other Search) Only Two things really matter:
This is based on more than 8 years experience and hundreds of successful SEO campaigns we have done at immeidaC.
1. Build a specific page of content for each keyword you want to be found on. Ensure that the title tag, URL, and text all have the keyword. Ensure the text is meaningful to people. One term - One page.
2. Get links to that page. Put it on your site map, put in on your blog, get you friends to link to it, link to it from twitter, put it in your press release etc. Ask your wife to link to it from her mommy blog, ask your husband to put it on his Google+ page. You get the idea. The anchor text of the links should be the keyword.
immediaC has built and deployed more that 3000 website and mobile apps since 1998.
Here are a couple of ideas for you to establish your credibility and built trust fast:
1 . Go do some pro bono for your favorite charity or non-profit. (We work with the local theatre, a few non-profit sports clubs and a food bank.)
2. Your own website's speaks volumes about your ability. Make sure it totally rocks.
3. While your teams previous work might not be part of your company's official portfolio, you can talk about their specific industry experience and success.
4. Work your networks. People buy from people they trust. Virtually every company out there is concerned about their online strategy, and how to be effective online. It is overwhelming for many businesses. They want a trusted expert. The people you already know, and the people who already know your team, are the easiest to establish trust with. Start with them.
Happy to do a call with you if you like.