Founder @ Rotciv Communication.
Black belt @ Shotokan Karate
The inventory rental, whether short or long term depends on the purpose of the inventory which is yet to be rented. The term of inventory rental is mainly determined by its purpose. You will have to locate the person or company with the inventory which you seek and meet their terms and conditions if favourable.
Few things to note for acquisition:
1. Depreciation Agreement: This means the wear and tear of the item you want to be custody of. You will be reliable to pay for damage of the rented inventory other than a natural wear and tear.
2. Inspection Arrangement: this is the right of owner to inspect the condition of his or her property from time to time. Your right here is that you will have to be given 24 hours notice before the inspection takes place. Inspection schedule periods should be agreed upon between you and the owner to avoid inconveniences.
3. Final Inspection: When the agreed date of usage of rented item expires, the owned will carry out final inspection to confirm the original structure of the property, which it will be wise you are present during the time of inspection.
With these keys you're good to go and acquire your inventory with all amount of awareness.
Call for more questions. Thank you.
Thinking big is necessary but it also need courses of action for actualisation. Understand that you will not make a million dollars overnight, no one has ever done that. There are things you have to realise to accrue yourself such money you want which are viz:
• Business Idea: a thought or notion that may or may not meet an opportunity criteria.
• Business Plan: how to get results and improve your business.
• Feasibility Study: ascertain a good chance of making profit.
Since money is not made from nothing, you can choose from the suggested ideas below to make dough.
1. Engineering/ Mechanical Skills
2. Food Production, e.g, rice production, cassava flakes etc.
3. Textile production
4. Soap/Cosmetic Production
You don't need to start great to be great, but you can start small to be very great. Take one step at a time.
For more questions please call me. Thank you.