This 20 year old guy passionate about Fitness, digital
Marketing, SEO ,SMM ,Life goals and successfully Achieveing goals of others if you need something come to me cause I'm obsessed in making everybody life happy And yours is next
I consider to start hunting niche directory listing website. I need recommendation on my plan.
I plan to:
1. Create website with up to date requirements of these days internet (mobile support, good seo practice, site speed, design etc.)
2. Manual add listings for the start (thinking of 10-15 listing of each categories) and then contact their owners to inform that their website/service is listed. Maybe ask for website link exchange and start conversation about paid listing in the future…
3. Write relevant content on blog to generate traffic and discussion.
4. Start paid listing service.
5. Social media stuff…
and call me if yo need help i am there for you
What you are really talking about (given the info) with the two programs is:
-Refer-A-Friend/Customer Referral Program: This is often implemented for customers of the service only and usually the bounty/reward is credits not really commissions. It can be dual benefit (Referrer and Referee get credit for the transaction, or one sided).
-Closed/private Affiliate Program: Open to your network of people you want to offer it to, and they receive commissions for referred clients.
There is no one-size-fits all solution given there will probably be some technical requirements to do what you'd like on the Service Provided Referrals. Nonetheless, check out Tapfiliate.com. You can create multiple partner programs with different commission rules and regulations, all under one platform. It also fits your requirements above.
If you'd like to discuss this more, just schedule a call on Clarity; happy to help out.
Here is a website with some additional information:
If you have further doubts, just email Service Canada and tell them what you plan to do and they'll let you know
see if you want to get sponsors for facebook page with 1 million likes if
1.you have to do something unique in your page first he might get intersted about you then
2. if you get viral or become with less amount of time
3. or get a contact with head manger personal account to talk about sponosors
4. the best option you can call me because my charges are affordable than others and may get a new ideas who know
Don't ask them to be your partners. If one of them showed interest, then that's a good sign. You need someone passionate enough to work with you long term.
See if they complete what is missing on your side of the equation, skills wise. Not just financially.
See if you are compatible personality wise because you will be fighting a lot over stuff and you don't want someone who can't handle that.
call me if you need more help