The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
In order to accelerate your audience development and lead generation capabilities for your market research and analysis firm. You have to first offer value to the right people in the right place.
This can be:
1. Create a pre-launch website post on social media groups related where your target audiences usually hang out to advertise your upcoming (or already in place) service to capture leads via email. You must be clear of the value you are offering and what they will gain out of using your service.
2. Reach out to already established connections in your social group. Most businesses fail because of a lack of customers. Did you create this business because you already have a list of customers in mind who can benefit from your service, or did you go into it just because you have the skills?
3. Aim to create audiences through referrals rather than relying on cold leads: What other people say is indefinitely more powerful than what you can say about yourself. And the only way to have a positive review from other people is to give quality service. When you provide a service to other people, ask for referrals. This will also accelerate your audience development and lead generation capabilities.
First of all, if you want to reach out to solar industry professionals, you have to think like a solar industry professional.
Start asking yourself these question:
1. What personality types are usually associated with solar industry professionals?
2. What social media platforms do solar industry professionals like to use?
3. Where do solar industry professionals like to go?
4. Who do solar industry professionals frequently contact?
5. Why would a solar professional use my website instead of someone else's website?
In any successful business, you not only have to buy your equipment and information, you also have to buy customers.
Did you spend any money on marketing?
Have you attended any solar industry related trade shows/conferences?
Have you contacted notable people in the solar industry to get them to endorse you?
These are just a couple questions you should ask yourself, once you answered them. You should have some idea of what you should do and where to go.