A committed and proactive person who specializes in the use of creative design and engineering techniques to develop innovative product solutions geared toward specific project requirements. Quick to assimilate new ideas, concepts and cutting-edge technologies whilst demonstrating a logical and analytic approach to solving complex problems and issues. A motivational and inspirational entrepreneur who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team and help for Business Strategy, Panning and Product Launching.
Yes, actually I have developed a complete business out of this (my very first venture).
In my opinion, If you have good skill in any particular area you can try this out. Few points to take into considerations :
- Competitions : For a beginners, there are huge competitions so my suggestions is to have passion and as a fresher have openness to work on lower rate. (Reason it will help you to prove yourself and get client feedbacks)
- Profile is Everything : Focus on get client’s positive feedback for your services, complete your profile 100%.
- Be Honest : If you think you can satisfy customer requirements accept it, another it’s better to pass the job.
I spend 2-3 years on these kind of platform and were in Top 2-3 among all others services providers (worldwide).
Delegation is very major and necessary task for a CEO/ Leader. Here is my points first for delegations :
1. Risk Involvement of delegated work : We always start delegating work which have lower risks, and gradually once we gain the trust from the team member we can increase our bet.
2. Check Points : We should always have check points to analysis output for task which we delegated to our subordinates, so we can compare with our own results and if there is any gap, we plan for improvements with the delegated team members.
Now about your work, I strongly believe a CEO/ Leader should work on “A” Category tasks. As a general practise, In a working day you can invest :
- 40% of your time for your current business
- 30% for Annual/Half Yearly Projection for current business
- Rest 30% for Innovation & New Ideas Explorations.
You can change these % based on your business requirements and current status of operations. These are points are based on my experience with running a successful venture and developing multiple new business, We did practise for almost 1 year in our organisations for Delegations & Time Management.
There is not straight forward answer for this question.
Based on my experience with Idea Validations for new business, here are few points :
1. Identify Your Risk Taking Ability : It’s always vary from person to person, but as a thumb rule :
- If you have extra funds apart from your 6 month expenses in your savings bank account, give it a try.
- Don’t spend more than 5-7% of your total savings for idea validation.
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit : In my opinion a good Entrepreneur is, who can think and able get higher results with the limited resources by his effective approach.
You have a business idea, Wow !! Welcome !! Here is your first test for the entrepreneurship to validate your business idea with limited resources.