Accomplished copywriter and social media marketer with 5+ years experience. Creativity and persuasion have been the backbone of my career. I combine both to create powerful strategies that generate results for my clients.
Being simple and clear is important. However, a great value proposition also differentiates you from the competition. For that reason, I'd argue that "simplify your finances" is not a great value proposition. From a customer's perspective, it tells me very little about why they should choose you over another option.
Specifics are key to standing out and appealing to the needs, wants and desires of your audience. Your value proposition should clearly define the service you offer, and the end benefit of using your product or service.
To formulate a great proposition, consider the following questions:
1) Who is your target audience?
2) What are they currently struggling with?
3) How does your product/service specifically help them overcome this obstacle?
4) What alternative solutions are available? Why is your product/service better than these alternatives?
These questions will help you zero in on your main focus, and better appeal to your audience.
If you'd like to bounce around some ideas, and further dial this in, please feel free to set up a call with me.
Talk to you soon,
I see you're looking for some advice to increase conversions on your site. It seems as though you're heading in the right direction, however, there were a few things I noticed that devalue your appearance.
One of the main things was the missing display pictures on your posts. This makes your site appear incomplete and immediately detracts from the perceived reliability of your reviews.
You should also considering having a logo created. Displaying your review site name in plain text takes away from the professionalism of the site.
As a review site, it's important that you take these factors into account. The perceived reliability and trustworthiness of your website is going to have a dramatic impact on whether visitors pursue your recommendations.
Please feel free to book a call with me, and I'd be happy to discuss some more ideas with you!
Talk to you soon,
The first thing that you should consider when trying to rebrand is identify your market's most common objections.
Why are consumers hesitant to purchase second hand clothing?
Once you've identified these problem factors, you can start developing a strong marketing strategy.
For example, second hand clothing often triggers thoughts of "old", "worn out", or even "out of style." None of these are very appealing, and will force consumers to look the other way. Consider how you can effectively combat these thoughts.
A possible solution may be how you're marketing your products. If you're selling products piece by piece, you could try marketing entire outfits.
By showcasing the second hand pieces as an entire outfit, you can show consumers that the items are very much in style. As someone who has always struggled with being stylish, buying second hand clothes can be very intimidating. This is especially true for people who don't feel they have the fashion sense to accurately pair unique items and create a great outfit. By selling the pieces as entire outfits, you take the guesswork out of the styling process and make it easy for these people to buy.
I hope this begins to spark some creative ideas for you as you rebrand your marketplace.
I'd love to speak with you about this some more, and develop a strong strategy together. Please feel free to give me a call!
First of all, congratulations for taking the leap! Launching a blog is very exciting, but as you know, also very overwhelming.
As you try and navigate the online marketing world, I would recommend starting in an area that you're probably already familiar with - social media.
Facebook is usually the obvious starting point, but I like to recommend Instagram as it is often overlooked. You can build an active following on Instagram, and then funnel your followers to your website.
Building a following on Instagram takes more time than anything else in the beginning. You will need an account to get started.
Here's a few tips to help get you started:
1) Post often and consistently. By providing regular content, you will keep your followers engaged and help generate new ones. If you can't keep up with regular postings, use a service like Schedugram (http://bit.ly/2dGfiZH) to schedule your posts
2) Engage with your audience often. You need to do a lot of liking and commenting! Use the search feed and find users and/or posts similar in your niche. It doesn't hurt to follow other accounts as well. This can be quite time consuming. There are services like Likestagram (https://likestagram.com) that will automate some of the process. I've found this service to be significant in attracting new followers.
3) Use relevant hashtags to make your content found easily. You can find hashtags by using a site like Hashtagify, http://hashtagify.me.
I hope this gives you some valuable insight into how to use Instagram to increase your blog following!
If you'd like to know more, or have someone review your page, please give me a call!
Best of luck to you on your new venture.