Do you need help with Salesforce or your Salesforce career?
Salesforce Administrator, Consultant, Instructor, Architect
Platform App Builder
Sales Cloud Consultant
Service Cloud Consultant
Experience Cloud Consultant
If you are serious about CRM (and your business), Salesforce is what you should choose. Here is why:
- Ease of Use: Salesforce's new Lightning interface is easy to use from an end-user perspective. The interface is highly customizable to align with your business. Plus, Salesforce has a powerful mobile app that allows you to make changes on the go.
- Reasonably Priced: Salesforce Lightning Professional is $75 per user per month, which falls within your budget. That said, you will need to pay a bit extra to enable APIs if you truly need integration capabilities.
- Customization: Salesforce is an extremely flexible tool; you can do nearly anything you want to do on the Salesforce platform. Still, you should leverage a Salesforce consultant to get everything set up for you. If you do not know what you are doing, you can paint yourself into a corner rather quickly.
- Collaboration: Chatter is essentially a social media platform inside Salesforce that lets you collaborate on any record in the system (e.g., leads, accounts, opportunities, etc.).
When purchasing a CRM solution, think long-term. Also, think in terms of scale. Yes, you could use a cheaper CRM. But those CRM solutions are often nothing more than glorified spreadsheets.
In the end, the question you should be asking, "What will I get for my money?" You will get the most for your money by choosing Salesforce as your CRM platform.
Inflate your prices and offer no discounts unless, of course, you want to kill your margins and go out of business.
Q: How much should you charge?
A: As much you can.
If your only competitive advantage is a low price, then you made a mistake a long time ago with your packaging and positioning. Go back to the beginning and start over.
If you need help, let me know. I'm happy to help.
1. Stop buying leads!
If you can buy leads, everyone else on the planet can buy leads, too. Buying leads is both ineffective and immoral. Besides the fact that purchasing leads is a violation of a person's privacy and a fantastic way to destroy trust, purchased leads are usually complete garbage.
Like most people, you probably get angry when you receive spam, cold calls, etc. Why, then, do you think that people are happy to receive spam and cold calls from you? Are you really that special? Is your business really that amazing? Probably not. You are just another spammer trying to buy your way into a person's or business' wallet.
2. Create a marketing strategy based on content.
To distinguish yourself from the countless businesses that are just like you, you need to create unique, compelling, and valuable content and give it away for free. Content marketing builds trust, and trust builds revenues. If a customer trusts you, they will pay you. The more a customer trusts you, the more they will pay you.
If you need help developing a content marketing strategy, let me know. I am happy to help you. But, you need to stop purchasing leads immediately because you are wasting your time, energy, and money.
There is no such thing as a "better list." Stop trying to find it. Instead, invest in your business and create assets (i.e., content) that sustain your business over the long run.