Lyndsey DeeFancy wordsmith by day, novelist...any other time

author of Flour City Blues, founder of and, creative mind-blower

Recent Answers

It depends on your location. Research taxes and permits needed for your city and state. I am based in New York State, which for me meant quarterly sales tax according to my county's rate (or yearly if sales are less than $3,000 a quarter). Since I had a partnership and no other employees, I filed my yearly income tax.

Contact on Clarity

$ 1.67 /min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message




Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.