Co-Founder of ReConvert Shopify app | Kewlioo.com co-founder | SaaS Marketing | Growth hacking geek | Wix / WooComerce / WordPress / Magento / BigCommerce app marketing experience. Expert in SaaS & Shopify apps
Hi, I'd say the best way is to automate the process as much as you can, and optimize the onboarding and pricing:
1. Create a self-service version of the product, the simpler the better.
2. Figure out key actions the user need to take and see if you can automate it for him.
3. Add help videos on every page/section of the app
4. Make the pricing easy to get into or at least provide a long trial period, it'll make it easy to make the decision to test it.
5. Upload full tutorials/webinars to youtube for free and let people find out about the product and learn it themselves.