WordPress Developer, Customer Value Optimization Specialist, CVO at OmniStreak -- managed multiple remote teams, developed and designed large-scale WordPress websites and consulted international online businesses in Digital Marketing, Product Strategy and WordPress Management. Proud Father.
While you've created a good amount of content on your Kickstarter campaign, your website is lacking severely in it.
With that in mind, when it comes to your website I'd propose focusing on these two main goals:
1) Increase lead generation through your website.
2) Engage more with your current (and future) audience.
Here's what I think you should regarding those goals:
1) Create a User Persona (Customer Avatar).
2) Create an Audience Research document which would outline your customer's needs, social channels, age range, style of communication, and possible competition.
Using the data from the above steps, you should do this:
1) Redesign your current website page and outline the benefits for the future backers. Be sure to include FAQ and "intro" section as well explaining the reasons on why are you creating this product.
2) Offer a free incentive for the future backers BEFORE they've backed up your campaign (you can use a paid campaign via social media as well for this).
3) Increase social media engagement via User Persona social channels (Reddit, 9GAG, Facebook as an example).
Hope that helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.
As you're already utilizing inbound marketing (while having a dedicated Sales person), here's what I'd ask about your current inbound marketing strategy:
1) Are you split testing your current landing pages and other assets?
2) What is your current conversion rate for your landing pages, ads and lead magnets?
3) From where are your current leads coming from?
4) Are you running any paid campaigns currently?
5) Do you have a content marketing strategy in place?
6) Have you created an automated system so your Sales person can just focus on responding to leads and converting them to actual customers?
With those questions in mind, you can outline your current inbound marketing strategy and create new goals and KPIs based on the answers from questions above.
When it comes to your Sales person, I'd propose utilizing his time in 80:20 ratio which would be split between direct sales and improving your current inbound marketing procedures. He can work with an in-house Copywriter or Content Writer to improve your sales copy and CTAs for all your marketing assets, including email marketing assets as well.
On the other side, if you do decide to use GrowBots, I'd still propose to first improve your current inbound strategy and then keep focus on the 80:20 ratio which I've mentioned above.
I hope that helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions.