2016 Search Engine Land Awards - Best B2C SEM Initiative — Enterprise Finalist
2016 American Marketing Association AMY Awards
• Winner: Marketing Analytics - Data Visualization
• Finalist: Digital Advertising
• 2016 Google Premiere Partners Member
• 2015 Google Partners All-Stars Qualifier & Delegate
• General Assembly - TBD
• SES Atlanta - Speaker - "Follow. Reach. Convert: Innovative Retargeting/Remarketing"
• SES Atlanta - Round Table Leader - "Analytics and Segmentation"
• OMMA Atlanta - Panelist - "Measure, Attribute, Allocate - Rinse And Repeat: Solving the ROI Equation"
Specialties: Domo, Data Visualization, Search Engine Marketing, Marin, Google Adwords, Adcenter, Omniture, The Search Monitor, Microsoft Office Suite, DoubleClick Suite
I can help with some ideas on paid options but if your budget is limited, the best thing you can do is have some solid strategy on garnering positive reviews. We've used some genius ones I've learned over the years to help, especially on new apps. DM me if you'd like to talk!
I've worked on the Agency side for the last 8 years and it really depends on your spend levels and the complexity of what you're trying to achieve. At the least you'll be looking at $1,000/mo for someone (likely a contractor or small shop) who will spend real time on your account and that will scale up if you're spending more than $10,000. Agencies usually have minimums of $1-5,000/mo depending on their own size. Feel free to message me if this was helpful and you'd like to know more.
Depending where you live there is a great organization I teach for that has locations all over the US. It's called General Assembly. Website: https://generalassemb.ly/
I teach a Data Viz 101 there but they have, at the very least access to, lots of professionals who are more than qualified to help you out. I may be able to help or, depending on what you need, can put you in touch with someone who can.