Ranked #6 Top 100 Most Influential Women in Blockchain, Awarded Female Leader of the Year, Near-Death Survivor, Featured on The NBC Today Show, NBC News, & The Dr. Oz Show
I agree with everyone's suggestions. Success is going to come to your business based upon the solution you are providing to your clients' problems. Having a coach to guide you along this path is the best way to get started. It made all the difference in the world for my business.
It's so important to get clear on:
1. Who is your ideal client?
2. What problems do they have which need solutions?
3. What solutions can you provide them?
4. How do you plan to provide these solutions? (information products, videos, audios, ebooks, consulting, guides, tips)
5. Where does your ideal client like to hang out online? Maybe they are on FB but not on Instagram or Twitter.
6. Do you have a marketing strategy?
7. Have you communicated with + asked your ideal clients what they want?
Some of my ideal clients are on Twitter but for the most part Twitter is helping me build partnership growth opportunities for my business. Most of my ideal clients are tucked away in private Facebook groups. Joining these groups allows me to communicate with them, ask them what would be helpful to them, and immediately grow my business providing solutions. It's a win-win for everyone, and you feel confident with your products/solutions.
So, it really is important to do your research on your ideal client FIRST and then decide what social media platforms best suit your business efforts. Hope this helps, I'm here to help if you have further questions. You're on the right track by asking questions, you've already got a success mindset! ~ Cherie