Entrepreneur im different fields. Microsoft Excel and business oriented expert. Solutions and ideas provider.
I have been working with freelancers for a while. Hope there tips help.
Start by considering these:
- always fix a price before starting a job
- leave most of the price to the end subject to results
- try to define a worksheet with predefined formulas so you just have to input the parameters and the totals are according to what you agreed
- make a table to define an schema of more work, less cost by the hour or unit
- define a confidential and non disclosure agreements before you begin
- arrange the way you are going to proceed in special situations like ending the job before it is completed