Currently founder of Visual Humans, a specialist advertising agency, a social media marketing specialist with over a decade's worth of experience building and advertising online businesses and optimizing social media accounts. Call me for actionable advice and to discuss proven strategies on how to use social media effectively in your business and personal life.
When outsourcing social media you want to outsource the activities that you either do not understand or do not have enough time to complete effectively.
I run a social media advertising agency called Visual Humans and we work with clients to increase their sales and grow their audience using social media.
We always ask clients to:
1. Explain what they want to accomplish with Social Media - to better understand their aims and how to help them achieve this.
2. How does social media fit into their overall marketing strategy? We ask this to find ways of integrating social more into their strategy to reduce marketing spend and increase ROI
Give me a call if you want to find our more about how social can be outsourced and which aspects to outsource. You can also check out Visual Humans by searching for us on Google.
With B2B your overall strategy should be to include all the different channels and make them work together.
1. You already use LinkedIn, but are you sponsoring content in the feed or through direct messaging to your ideal consumers? When you sponsor content you can reach the exact person within any given company you want to pitch your products to.
2. Are you running a re-targeting campaign? When you have low search volume you need to make sure that you maximize conversions from the traffic that you are generating. Consider running a re-targeting campaign combining Google display ads and LinkedIn or display ads and Facebook.
3. Connect your website to Facebook and get audience recommendations to increase your reach. This will give you similar people to advertise to.
4. Your content strategy cannot be ruled out because of low search volume. Your prospects still search for 'other' terms online and finding their variations or LSI terms will give you more volume to target.
Get in touch to learn more!