I recently saw a video of a youtuber that I like and I saw that in the background on the walls of their houses they have decorations that from what I saw are in paper format, something like a paper with personalized drawings that are stuck on the walls, I I would like to know what are they called? and where can i get it?

It sounds like you might be describing wall decals or wallpaper. Wall decals are vinyl or paper stickers that can be easily applied to walls and come in a variety of designs, including personalized drawings. Wallpaper, on the other hand, is a type of wall covering that is applied to walls and comes in a variety of patterns and designs, including custom designs. Both options can be a great way to add personalized decorations to your walls.

Answered 9 months ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2023 LLC. All rights reserved.