I only want a CPA very familiar with small businesses and preferably used to dealing with health care settings and how to correctly account for PPP funds that were received

Great question! I had a similar one this week after finding out the last person I used didn't submit my 2021 taxes. I would do a quick google search for experts in your area, or ask any friends if they know someone they trust. You can also try turbo tax, but they won't be able to help you write off any home expenses that might be deductible. Good luck!

Answered 2 months ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2023 LLC. All rights reserved.