I just launched a product that helps jobseekers do video mock interviews and get feedback from professional experts in their videos. We just launched a week ago and I have been using Linkedin to gain awareness but have not gotten any customers yet. Can someone help me.
1. Export a list of "other contacts" from gmail, linkedin connections, Facebook friends, Twitter followers, etc.
2. Call & email everyone (personally if possible) and ask them directly if they need your help.
3. Ask for a referral from everyone that buys.
4. Get a success story written about YOUR CUSTOMER that mentions you in as many blogs, magazines, etc that you can.
5. Write a blog with suggestions and ideas that genuinely help your prospects.
6. Figure out why other businesses related to yours would WANT to promote you to their audience. And then pitch.