I'm not sure if you're asking "how do I crowdfund?", "should I crowdfund?" or "what are the best methods to do my crowdfunding", but I'l do my best to answer.
Assuming you have a database (with emails) of previous clients, then your best option would be to crowdfund with the 'prizes'/returns being a membership (at various levels) at the ice-skating rink. This creates a win-win situation for both sides. If you don't have an email database, then perhaps first start creating one, because you need a minimum amount of first pledgers/donations for the campaign to gain momentum.
P.s.: I believe in being open and honest, so no offence, but before running the campaign, I strongly suggest that you make some changes to the ice-rink itself. I looked at the website and the photos, and both are not very inviting. Whilst your website can wait, the rink itself needs some work - it has to be an amazing experience for kids and adults a like. A few suggestions (at a minimum budget) (you might already be doing some of these):
1. Pick a theme (for example Hollywood) and add posters all over with that theme - you can get Hollywood movie posters for almost nothing today.
2. Add some colored lights and turn off the regular ones.
3. I saw speakers, so make sure you're playing cool/fun music.
4. Create theme days on the rink - dancing day, sports day (ice hockey), lovers/romantic day for 18+, outing days for businesses (create a program for companies who want to bond their team-members..). Lots more ideas.
5. Add some complimenting attractions/services for both kids and adults (this is also good for up selling): comfortable sitting area for adults (some old, but nice looking sofas), coffee machine/stand, Cotton candy stand, charging area for phones (in safe) for a small fee.
the place has to have the cool/fun affect.