I have a partner who did not do what he said he would do. Now he has equity but is uninvolved. What do I do? I'm really wondering if I should just dissolve the company and start a new one, but worried of the legality of this. Not looking to spend $10,000+ on legal fees to challenge their equity shares.

There are many simple ways to fix this.

Likely best if you book a few calls with people to explore your options.

Look for Clarity posters which seem to... speak your language... and reach out to them via phone to resolve this problem.

Tip: You should not be posting anything about this online.

Better to fix problem with no public footprint.

Answered a year ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.