I have a partner who did not do what he said he would do. Now he has equity but is uninvolved. What do I do? I'm really wondering if I should just dissolve the company and start a new one, but worried of the legality of this. Not looking to spend $10,000+ on legal fees to challenge their equity shares.

If discussions are not making progress and a mediator cannot make headway either then perhaps you going legal is what he wants. Discuss your options with a good lawyer and try to reason with him. Weigh your options carefully because time is money and perhaps your idea of dissolving the company before going further down the road may be the best option.

Answered a year ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.