It's simple really
1. dependability. It is getting harder and harder to find dependable trustworthy staff you can count on
2. Work Ethic. In todays modern world it is important that all employees show excellent work ethic. In my experience I have seen this drop off in the last 5 years immensely
3. Determination. There are so many opportunities out there, but they are not going to be handed to you. You must fight for them.
4. Detail. Be detailed in your work do not half ass it. This alone will set you apart
5. Passion. This is a must be passionate about what you do!
Using these key points I landed my self at the head of a major restaurant at just 18 years old.